What's New Pussy Cat - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing good it's my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran inspiration blog.  I'm here to share with you something a bit different that I did :)  I figured it would be fun to share something other than a card.

For this make I followed the theme of the month which was to use 3 of the same elements and I decided to play with the super cute What's new Pussy Cat.
Digital Stamp - What's New Pussycat, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Here's my little calendar page.  I figured she was perfect for a back to school image when your cat doesn't want you to go back to school!


The paper was from my stash.  I used my Label 22  and my curved rectangle from Spellbinder.  I added 3 red leaves and 3 gold leaves as my 3 elements.  The calendar is from here it's a Quebec calendar.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC

It was a lot of fun sharing something a bit different with you today.  Hope you liked it!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge - Anything goes
  2. Make it Monday - Bright and Cheery
  3. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  I hope you have a great day and get to craft.  I'm having a bit of a hard time with my mojo but at least I'm sleeping :)  Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh this is purrrrfect. Love your colouring and your great project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, dier Kalender sieht wunderschön aus, toll Coloriert
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being Designer of the Month - it is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you know I'm loving this one, Vicky! Fabulous sentiment. I'm going to have to go get this image. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project and I just love your image. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured, this works really well as a calendar page.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured. Love the leaves.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great calendar page. Love all the layers.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep doing what you do! This is an awesome card :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper nest Dolls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful creation and thanks for sharing it with us at MMM last week.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10