Oddball Challenge - Love

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Oddball stamps and this time around it's Love!  For this make I decided to use the super cute Big Eyed girl 22.

I did a pretty simple little card for this.  I though it was the perfect way to showcase this image.  And of course my mojo is still not top shape lol so I kept it easy and concentrated on the coloring which is always a joy.


The paper is from DCWV - Everyday stack.  I used my Nellie's ovals and my Quickutz nesting oval.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Bloggers-challenge - Love is in the air
  2. Joes scrap shack - Valentine's day
  3. Patties creations challenge - Valentine's love
  4. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Hearts
It's a really busy day today on my blog... there's 2 more posts coming up so please come back for them!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute and pretty Vicky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Patties Creations.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky,
    This is very cute! Lovely image and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week in our Funday Friday Valentine's day challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring on this project. TFS and joining us at Jo 's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well mojo or not, your card turned out lovely. Simple can be just as nice as a more elaborate design. Pretty background paper and beautiful colouring. The hair looks amazing. The more you work, the definitely more skilled you are becoming!

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10