Road Trip - My Whimsical little world

There's a brand new release today over at My Whimsical Little world you can check out the store here.

Don't know if you know but Paola has a great Youtube channel and does the greatest videos!  There's a new one that you will totally want to see to make a great sparkly background!

The one I'm showcasing this time is Road Trip!  The name was decided in the great FB group which you should totally join if you didn't already there's all sorts of fun and games!  And there's also a brand new progressive challenge starting this month!!!!  Wooo hoooo.

The paper for this card is from Bobunny - On the go.  I used some stitching all around (yeah... I'm going nuts with the stitching...) I used some buttons as well.  I used my grand circle from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet stampin challenge blog - All or nothing layers - I did lots lol
  2. Qkr stampede - Circles
  3. Moving along with the times - Be a sport
That's it for this post.  Be right back I'll share with you the great image for the progressive challenge!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love Love Love you card and all the detail you put into Vicky!! Beautiful as always! :) :) I love the stitching look but have not tried it. You are doing great with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE image and FANTASTIC card! The Bo Bunny papers are perfect for it! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge "Circles"!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable. Love the papers that go perfectly with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! I LOve your colours. design and fun sentiment..Such pretty stitching too. Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at
    QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, it's perfect for Sweet Stampin's All or Nothing challenge, thank you for playing with us this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, beautiful coloring and I love the design and your paper choices. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Circle Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card!! Just wanted to pop in and say Congrats on being a Top 3 over at Moving Along with the Times!
    xxx
    Riëtte, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10