Scribbles Challenge - Feline Frenzy

The newest challenge over at Scribbles Challenge is Feline Frenzy!  That's totally awesome because there are so many fabulous felines in the Scribbles store!  You should go and check it out!

For my make I used the fab Cat Movo.  I figured it would be perfect for the November also known as Movember :)  For the calendar that I made my hubby.


The paper is from a scrap pack purchased at AC Moores this summer.  I used my Memory box moustache dies and my Nellie's oval die.  The calendar is a Quebec one and can be found here.

Here's a closer look at the little image colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Southern girls challenge - Boys, boys boys
  2. Ema-gination station - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fab Sunday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adore your sense of humor! And yes, normal is not as fun! Thanks for the smiles today, ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10