Top Tip Tuesday - Buttons or bows


It's time for a new challenge over at Tip Top Tuesday.  This time around it's about using Buttons or Bows.

For this make I used the great Dandelion Butterflies from Bugaboo Stamps one of the sponsors for this forthnight challenge.

And I have a little tip to share with you for this challenge!

Tip: Buttons can make fabulous centers to flowers and make them have more dimension.

The paper I used is from We R memory Keepers - Chalkboard.  I used my scallop and large circle.  I added the 2 buttons as flower center.  I left it quite CAS because I don't like sympathy cards to be to embellished...

Here's a closer look at the digi that I left black and white.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The paper players - CAS floral challenge
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Things that fly
That's it for today.  Hope you have a great Tuesday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so elegant, and a lovely design for a sympathy card :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, such a beautiful and loving card. I don't like sympathy cards when I have to make them, but this one is stunning!
    xo Nana April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vicky! love the little buttons they really do make lovely centres on your card! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant, the monochrome design is so gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sympathy cards are hard for me, but you did great with this one. The colors, the image, the papers really set the mood. Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely sympathy card, Vicky! Your card is elegant and I know it will be cherish by the recipient! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful sympathy card, Vicky! So elegant...Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10