Paradise of Stamps - Bling

It's time for the midway post over at Paradise of stamps and this time around it's about bling.  This will be my last make for this team!  It's been a pleasure to be part of this team!   I'm looking forward to playing with you guys!

For my make I decided to use Mother's love from artidoodle/Delicious Doodle Etsy store.  I just adore Teri's images :)

I had a request for a newborn baby card and thought this would be totally awesome for it.


The other information that I needed to follow for this card is use the Mexico colors because the mom is from Mexico :)  That was a challenge in itself because well usually those are not the typical baby card colors.  I used my sewing machine all around and a little ribbon and safety pin.  I added some bling from Queen and co.  The paper is from Crate Paper - Little boy blue.  I used my curved rectangles dies from Spellbinder.

Here's the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 2 cute ink challenges - Baby theme
  2. Craft-dee bowz - Hand made bow
  3. Use your stuff - Anything goes
  4. Come and get it - Things that start with a B - baby, bling  and bow :)
That's it for this post... there's one more to come.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Truly sweet card! Love the pin through your fab bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is stunning and I love your card! Good luck in the 2 Cute Ink challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vicky. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely!
    Thanks for joining Use Your Stuff's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10