The East Wind - Make mine extra sassy

It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time around it's Make it extra sassy!  There's a fabulous freebie available if you are registered for the news letter and it's called Aurora Summer Breeze!!!!

Oh man, soooo looking forward to that summer breeze!!!  It snowed this week... discouraging....


The paper is from Romance Novel by Prima.  I thought it was great for the sassiness challenge no?!?  Romance novel and all?  I used my Nesting oval and nesting frame 1 all from Quickutz.  I added some ribbon from my stash and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the great image colored with my copics (I had so much fun doing it) and the great sentiment is from Create with TLC and is part of the set My Humble opinion (such a fun fun set)
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Die cuttin divas - Anything goes
  2. The pink elephant challenge - anything goes
  3. Come and get it  - For the girls
  4. Creative fingers challenge blog - anything goes
Today is a really really really busy day on my blog so please do come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful and pretty card. Love the combination of colours and pretty design! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10