The East Wind - New Release - All you need is

Well I'm all into the journaling and that new release All you need is from The East Wind

I thought this would be pretty awesome on this journal page and quite nice compared to all the other ones that I have done recently.


I used my pearl ex - Duo Violet Brass for the background with some water and then some hair fixatif.  I used some tape from the dollar store that's all shiny and fun.  I added some stickers from Basic Grey - .  I also used my Label 14, Label 11 from Spellbinder.  I used some Lime Gelatos on that Double trouble stamps from Art Foamies.  I used peeled paint distress ink all around the sentiments.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the great sentiments from Create with TLC
And here's a closer look at the sentiments
I'm entering this journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Moving along with the times - Anything but square cards
  2. Stamps and stencils - Anything goes
  3. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  I'm coming back with something else soon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A wonderful journal page, thank you for sharing it with us at Stamps and Stencils.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic project, thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely journal page. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10