Autumn Rose Boots n Bows - Faery Ink

Autumn Rose Boots n Bows is such a great image it was perfect for journaling!

By now you know that I really really love doing other stuff than cards :) And there's something that I've been meaning to try and that's making a junk journal!  This is the center folds of my junk journal.  This was done on some cardstock for paint that I gessoed and then did some gelli printing over. 

I think it really created a fun background for this great image!
Autumn Rose
Here it is colored with my copics.   The sentiments that I have added where cut out from a book by Jim Henson's Doodle Dreams.  I purchased it for very cheap it was reduced but it had some fun quotes that I knew I would be able to use like this.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
Autumn Rose-1
l hope that I will have given you the inspiration to try something new with your digis!

I'm entering this little journal book in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Distressing  I think the background is a distressed look
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
That's it for me.... using my hubby's computer to finish this post as mine is in the shop being fixed.... can't wait to have it back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a wonderful and very distressed background in this lovely project!! Love the colors and this is just an excellent project!! So glad you joined us at 4 Crafty Chicks!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now -
    Taunya Butler
    August Guest Designer at 4 Crafty Chicks
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning coloring and I love the background. Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Distressing Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10