Karleigh Sue - Anything goes with risque image

Well my last post of the day is a sexy one for the new Karleigh Sue Sexy challenge and this time it's anything goes with a sexy risque image.

I just HAD to play with the gorgeous Biker Bomb.  And I have to admit that my hubby liked this journaling.... hmmmm wonder why lol


I did this while camping as well hence the outdoor picture :)

I used my gelatos to make the background.  I found this great sentiment in a magazine and I thought it was perfect for this image.  The right hand sides are 2 project life cards that I thought were perfect for this.  I also used 3 sentiments from Create with TLC that were just perfect for this image.  I found the skull at Michael's while shopping with Erin and just HAD to have that little pack.  It was just perfect for this image.

Here's a closer look at the image and some of the sentiments.  I colored her up with my copics.


I'm entering this sexy little make in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - insects - well I went with LOC and the risque/edgy part of it
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  3. Eureka stamps - Hot hot hot - thought this would be fitting and it's not a dark image
  4. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  5. Use your stuff - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful coloring on this great page. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. It's fun to see everyone's take on HOT. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky - Great card. Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Not Just cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10