Karleigh Sue challenge - Anything goes

This is my last post of the day I promise :)  And this time it's for the great Karleigh Sue Challenge where this time the challenge is Anything goes.

I figured I could have fun with the great Raven.  She comes with or without piercings.  I used the one with the piercings because it was better for me.

Here's my make :)  And of course it's journaling.  And YES I was thinking of all my teenagers at home when I made this.


I used a napkin as a background I thought it was fun and colorful as well as giving lots of texture because I crumpled the paper 1st before putting it down with Decoupage glue.  I use some cards from those we r memory keepers packs as well as a few sentiment from Create with TLC.  I also used a book where you have to find the words that I highlighted and then tore to put here.  I thought they also added some fun elements to these pages.   Since the napkin was soooo bright I added some pan pastel around and a black acrylic wash on it to kind of bring the colors down a bit :)

Here's a closer look at the great Raven colored with my copics.

You can tell that I had fun making this journal layout :)  That's it for me for today and nope not entering challenges since I'm still camping.

Hope you have a fab Saturday!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10