The East Wind - Summer Loving

Hello everyone!  It's already time for a new challenge over at The east Wind and this time around it's Summer Loving with the fab freebie called Yes.

I had fun playing with this digi and yes I made this a little darker..... but it was fun :)  To me the the Summer Loving reminded me that often it's little teenage romance :)


The background was made using some oil pastels that I smeared using some baby oil.  I did the sentiment around her with some stamping with letters and then highlighting the words with some pens and then fussy cutting them.  The page on the left is a poem from Beaudelaire that I cut out of an old book.  I found the skull image online here.  All around I used some fabric paint to make the border and it's fun because it's all raised up!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm not entering this in any challenges since I'm still at the camping.  But I sure hope you liked my inspiration.

I have more coming up so hope you come back for it!


Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10