Autumn Rose Pretty Pro - Faery ink


Ohhhh I have to tell you how fabulous I thought this new image from Faery Ink.  She's called Autumn Rose Pretty Pro.  And she was just perfect to journal about my new job :)

I was so very happy to find this after losing my previous job.  Good thing I was only a month without a job :)

To make this little journal page I used some of my premade backgrounds from a mixed media class that I took and played with them.

I used a bunch of magazines cut out.  I'm really loving using parts from magazines.  I used a little magic card that I purchased at a thrift store it's part of a set.  I also used a little Heidi swap journaling tag to put a bit of journaling.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The Faery ink images are such a joy to color!!!!  Just adore them.  The sentiment about the journeys is from Create with TLC


It's great fun to use digis in journaling.  You can play with the size of them and make them as big or as small as you need them.  That's the thing with stamps that I really don't like anymore because you don't have that flexibility.

I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:
to be added later.

That's it for me for today.  I really hope that you have liked what I did.  Have a fabulous Friday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. So pretty! I get frustrated with stamps too. I'm a perfectionist and it makes me crazy when stamps come out messy. Congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway