Life is too short

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little make that I did for my bestie's b-day!!!!    I thought it would be perfect for her to make a little canvas using a great little image from Sassy Cheryl's.  I thought it was also a great opportunity to participate in the DT call that is going on over at Sassy Cheryl's.

And I made a little video to share with you my process of this with you.
Here's my little make for my bestie!!!!
I used some dylusions paints.  I used a unity stamp to make this little make as well.  I hope you like the process of this.  It was so much fun to make.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy Cheryl's FB challenge - Anything goes with a Sassy Cheryl's image
  2. 2 creative chicks - anything goes
  3. Altered eclectics - Mixed media
  4. Cards galore challenges - Use a digi or stamp
  5. Sparkles forum challenges - Anything but a card
That's it for this post for today!!!!  Hope you like this and that you want to check out my video!!!!  Please wish me luck for the special DT that I really want to be part of!!!  Sassy Cheryl's digis are fab!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. She's cute!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Janis, 2 Creative Chicks Design Team Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find some time to watch your videos....I am loving your canvas art.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettty little canvas. Love the colour scheme and layered background. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Vicky. I bet your friend loved it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute Vicky. Love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway