Peaceful thoughts - Art by Mi Ran

Oh my.... time is flying by so very fast and my calendar is still not complete.  It's a good thing that I had to make this fabulous post for Art by Mi Ran because it gave me the opportunity to do one more month for the calendar that I'm making as a gift.

For this make I decided to play with the adorable Peaceful thoughts.
Digital Stamp - Peaceful Thoughts(#227), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply

Here's the little calendar that I made with this cutie that I colored with my copics.  I still have to make the holes on this calendar.  I will be making a video flip through when all the months are completed.
My image was colored with copics.  The calendar can be found here.  The background was made using a little napkin that I glued with gloss medium to the cardboard.  The edge were then done with some vintage photo distress ink.


I'm entering this little calendar piece in the following challenges:
  1. Everybody-art-challenge - Branch or leaves - I got both here :)
  2. Lemon short bread challenge - Anything goes
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
  5. Melonheadz friends - Use a digi
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. very pretty
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, so well colored -- makes for a great calendar page. Thank you for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway