12 days of Creepmas blog hop - Airless chambers make

Bwa Ha Ha! Airless Chambers is once again celebrating Creepmas by joining the 12 days of Creepmas Blog Hop organized by Smeared Ink. The AC Crew will be using Rick's awesome Creepmas digis which are available at his Zibbet and Etsy shops or some of his rubber stamps which are available at I Brake For Stamps. Looking for more chances to colour Creepmas images? Check out Rick's new adult colouring book called Creepy Creepmas: A Holiday Adventure for Colorists. Details are here.

Welcome to Day 7 of the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop. The blog roll is in the sidebar for those brave enough to hop through the entire line-up.

For this special make I decided to make a little Creepmas gift :)  So I used the fab set Bookmark set 1
Bookmarks set 1 WINTER
And I made a little video of my process for you guys!!!  Hope you like it!
Here's the look of them and I realized afterwards that the creepy elf has a little ribbon in his face....maybe he was hidding?  I was thinking while making this with the elf how he reminded me of the movie that I saw with my friend this week Krampus.  The elves kinda looked like him.

I put a bunch of little sequins in them and fused the plastic using my little We R Memory Keepers tool.

Hope that you have liked my little inspiration.  Have fun on the hop!!!

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway