Beary Sweet - Art by Mi Ran

I wanted to make a little Christmas card for the 2nd post of the month for my make for Art By Mi Ran because I am always in need for new Christmas card at this time of year and there are so many fabulous digis at Art by Mi Ran that I wanted to play.

For this make I decided to play with the adorable Beary Sweet.
Digital Stamp - Beary Sweet (#268), Christmas Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
And here's the little card that I came up with.
The paper is from Keepin Cozy by Echo Park paper.  I used some g studio bling.  The snowflake is from the dollar store.

And here's the image closer colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I hope taht you will like this little make.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. A snowflakes promise - Christmas/winter
  2. Paperminutes - Snow
  3. Dream valley challenges Christmas
  4. Lawnscaping - Merry Christmas
That's it for me for today.  Hope you like this!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Merry Christmas
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable image, Vicky! Your papers are gorgeous, too, and I love the snowflake! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway