Delicious Doodles - Christmas

With December comes the holidays.... so if you are not ready well the new challenge over at Delicious Doodles will be perfect to get you going :)  The theme for this month is Christmas!  And of course there's lots of fab images in the store to use.

For my make I used the fabulous image A Crofters Winter


The paper for this little card is from Christmas Cottage - Teresa Collins.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder and the little decorations are from EK success - swirls.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used my copics lightly on this image and put some stickles on the snow to make it sparkle but you don't really see it on the picture here.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Craftin desert divas blog - Christmas
  2. Incy wincy designs - Winter wonderland
  3. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Let it snow
  4. Stampsfun-creativity - Winter tones
That's it for this post.  Still 2 more to come so please do come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a wonderful card! Well done! Thanks for joining the CDD Christmas Linky Party DT Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky - this is a pretty card and I love how you've kept the colours muted, just how they are on a snowy day! A perfect card for our Winter Wonderland challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week - thanks for playing along!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card. Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful scene and I love that sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely traditional Christmas card. I love the sentiment too. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful and lovely card! Thanks for joining our Christmas Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway