Easter Buddies - Rick St-Dennis

Oh my... I almost forgot to post my make on the Sparkle and Glitter blog today!!!  Time is just getting away from me because with the holidays I'm trying to finish everything and running out of hours in the day!!!!

The good news is that with this cute little make using Easter Buddies I finally finished the calendar that I was making for my grandmother!!!  I was missing the month of March and I figured that this cutie would be perfect for it since Easter is in March in 2016.

The base of this calendar page was a cereal box and you can see some of the writting through the paint but I think it adds a nice element without having the book paper!  The paper is all a collage of papers from my stash as well as some purple washi tape because I wanted to bring some more of the purple from her dress to the right hand side.

I colored the image with my copics and I fussy cut her out.  I really love how cheerful this turned out to be but with this cutie I don't think it could have turned out in any way other than cheerful!  You can find the calendar that I used here.

I'm entering this little calendar page in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
  2. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Digi choosday - Anything goes
  4. Tuesday throwdown - anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great make! Love the colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Have a wonderful Christmas! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely this calender. I loke the background you made.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea and good recycling too!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway