Fae Owl Night - Faery Ink new image

Fae Owl Night is totally magical and is just the perfect image for a CAS card.

I really do love owls.  Probably more so because my dad loves them and whenever I can find a great image with an owl I know that I can make a little card for him just to say hello and that I'm thinking of him.  It's my turn to host the blog at Faery Ink and here's the make!
But I also know that lots of people love owls and Faeries proably because they are mysterious and so very wise so this new image Fae owl night is sure to be a favorite of many.
Fae Owl Night
The paper for this is from Bobunny Trail mix.  I used my Quickutz oval for the sentiment.

I colored the image with my copics and made it quite large.  I thought it was perfect for a very CAS card.  I added some stickles to her wings as well to give the extra shine.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Fae Owl Night-1
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Allsorts challenge - Anything but Christmas
  2. Inkspirational challenges - Anything but Christmas
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
Hope you have a fabulous Monday everyone and since I won't be back before 2016 have a fabulous new year!!!!!
Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi,

    What a gorgous card. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image, great colours and design.
    Thank you for joining in our Anything but Christmas challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
    AnyOldCraft(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Christmas" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic fairy card!
    Thank you for playing with us at INK :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway