Julia Spiri new release - The garden dwellers

ohhhh it's time for a new collection release over at Julia Spiri Etsy store and this time it's about cuties for the garden!!!!  My make is the super cute little Lady Bug.

I took a class over at Scrapbook central a local store this weekend and we played with totally YUMMY silk paint and gels.  I decided to make the background for this little journaling during this process and when I came home all that was required was to color the cutie up and fix her on the page.

I also added some little transparent butterflies that I had from a fellow crafter's clean up sale.  Those were fixed on the page using some E6000 glue.




Here's a closer look at the cute digi that I colored with my copics.  I fussy cut her out afterwards.



I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Lemon shortbread challenge - anything goes
  2. Papertake weekly - anything goes
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Cute and Cuddly - think this image is both :)
  4. Mixed media world - anything goes mixed media
  5. That craftplace blog - anything goes mixed media
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. How cute! Our local scrapbook store closed down so now I have to take my classes on-line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she is both cute and cuddly. Great job on the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I forgot to add this
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway