Last minute Christmas gift ideas

Hello everyone!  OMG I must be out of my mind.... I have so much stuff to do and yet I manage to add more to my pile of things to do.... why you ask?!?  Well just because I figure it won't take me that long... and it will be fun...

BUT does it go that way?!?  well not really lol it always ends up being longer than expected and more effort than planned but I do end up with a nice result (most of the time) So this is what happened to me here.  I purchased some Christmas stockings for my colleagues to decorate the office.  Of course I purchased the real type of stockings so once they are hung... well you kinda have to put stuff in them.

So I was thinking and thinking and thinking some more about what to do about that.  I figured I would buy a little chocolate ferrero pack for each but that's already 7$+ as well as the stockings.... so couldn't do much more otherwise I'm purchasing too much.  So I figured HEY Christmas is about making stuff... so I can make something!  But what to make that they could use?!?  So I decided to make little Christmas gift tags as well as a little pillow box each.

The little tags were made using some Christmas playing cards and then I used some ribbon as well as some stamps on them and finished it off by tying them.  If you want to see them you have to check out my video here :
Then I used my silhouette machine and cut out some pillow box.  I looked at the images that I had and decided to play with a bunch of different Sassy Cheryl ones because 1) I could :) and 2) I had just purchased a new little one on sale and wanted to use it and 3) I totally love snowman and Santas and her's are fab.

All the little papers were little scraps from my stash :)  Very good to use those!!!

Here are those little pillow box.  The other ones that I did for some DT well you will have to wait to see those later :)

A blustery day - the new digi that I just purchased:
 Half moon Santa
 Hohoho Snowmen
 Better not pout
The sentiments come from Create with TLC.

I hope that you will be inspired if you have some little last minutes gifts or packages to make :)

I'm entering those little pillow boxes in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - Father Christmas
  2. Crafting for all seasons - Christmas anything but a card
  3. Double click connection - Snowman
  4. Fab n funky challenges - Snowflakes
  5. Tuesday throwdown - Snowflakes
That's it for me!  Hope you like this :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow!! These are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with DoubleClick Skittles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pillow boxes! I haven't made any yet, but I do want to give it a try!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat little boxes, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super! Love the snowmen! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your little pillow boxes are wonderful! Great detailing! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky, these little boxes are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing them at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are darling! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri ~Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty pillow boxes. Love the colors and the images. Thanks for joining the Crafty Addicts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous and perfect for those smaller little treasures. Whoever gets one of these is going to love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
    Have a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your tags are wonderful, so creative.
    hanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    Kim
    Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway