Life is good

Hello!  It's been soooo long since I just blogged for the fun of it without a DT make :)  I don't do a lot of blogging anymore I'm pretty busy on my youtube channel and on social medias.

I wanted to share with you a little video actually lol for the next make using a great image that I have won from Sherri Baldy.  I have made this for my office and I'm really happy to have it hang there because it brings color and playfulness to the space there!

if it's not playing yet it's because it's still uploading... please do come back for it!

And here's the actual canvas for your review.  This image was printed super big so that I could put it on there.  The canvas is 8 1/2 x 11 so that gives you an idea of how big this is.


I used all sorts of acrylic paints on this.  I added some lace and a recollection flower with some bling. The sentiment is a Unity stamp - Courage is my strength stamp.

The image was colored with my copics and I added some tiny buttons on her to make her more 3 d.  I also added some white accent using my uniball white pen.  This is the side view of the painting.
This is the 1st time that I make something like this and so big.  Hope you like it!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. My besties 3d deco blog - anything goes with a bestie
  2. Scrapbook stamp society challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. My besties spanish challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Blog francais les besties - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you like my little mixed media inspiration!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a super beautiful!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good Luck and Welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is so very beautiful great job

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellísimo el trabajo, gracias por acompañarnos en el grupo de My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Mucha suerte!!
    María Luisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso proyecto hiciste !!! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki, This is such a lovely design. I absolutely love how you featured the My Besties image. Your project is fabulously beautiful. Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D and More. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is absolutely adorable. I myself made my first canvas today, but I think yours is better. Thanks for joining us at the ScrapbookStampSociety challege blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnifique! Merci de participer au défi My-Besties en Français!
    Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un trabajo hermoso. gracias por participar en My Bestie S. suerte Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway