Naughty or Nice - Karleigh Sue

omg omg omg I'm totally out of it.... I'm posting on the 21st for Karleigh Sue but I'm late and it's actually the 22nd...

I guess I'm one of those that hasn't been nice... I've been really super busy trying to get everything done and I can't believe that I actually missed a DT post.  So very sorry guys.

I did this card for a special person that I can't name because I'm not sure that she got the card yet... yeah it's for a woman :)

So for this special make I used the fab Naughty or nice

I colored her up with my copics and fussy cut her.  I really had fun making this.  Hope you like it!!!
The paper that I used for this is Crate paper - Snow day.  I used October afternoon letters to write out the sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative card crew - Anything goes
  2. Sassy studio designs - 'Tis the season
  3. Left of center challenges - I'm doing pretty LOC.... not the norm that's for sure
That's it for this post.  Hope you like it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Perfect sentiment with the image! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway