Oddball - December Facebook challenge

It's time for a new Facebook challenge over at the great Oddball group.  And it's such an easy one.... because all you need to do is play with an image from Oddball.

And if you don't have any well no problem you can go and shop for some with 10% discount using DTVICKY10 :)

Ok so now for my little make I'm using this time the super cute Image 142 And I used the sentiment that came with this image.



I used a little chalkboard from the dollar store to make this.  I added some snowflakes from the dollar store as well.  The papers are from my scrap piles.

The image was colored wtih my copics.  The sentiment was sprayed with some grey dylusions ink.

I'm entering this little Creepmas/Christmas decoration in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Nothing square with fun - pretty LOC here
  2. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Always anything goes
  3. Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
  4. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  5. Come and get it challenge - anything goes with a sentiment
That's it for me for today!  Hope you like this little make!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Tammi, Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with a sentiment” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring. Thank you for sharing at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Tammi, Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tongue cracks me up! Thank you for playing in the LOC challenge of no Rectangle or Square cards.
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway