Oddball December FB challenge - Midway point

Hello everyone it's time for the midway post of the FB challenge of Oddball Design.  Wow the month is going super fast and I'm trying to get everything ready for Christmas.... not as easy as it looks!!!!

Anyway for this post I want to share a little make that I did for a colleague at work :)  She was PMSing and wasn't in a good mood.  That day I got this fab sentiment from Create with TLC and I already had a great image from Oddball image 161. So that was the perfect make to make my colleague smile!!!

I used for the background some photo paper that I had sprayed with my alcool inks.

I colored her up with my copics.  The edge of that little 4x6 make was dong with my memento ink.  I used some recollection bling as well and my Nellie's oval dies.

I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Sparkle and shine - there's bling here
  2. Craft rocket challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  4. Crafty-girls-creations - anything goes
  5. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you enjoy this!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab card Vicky, can see why your friend smiled and bet you got a hug for it..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this brought a smile to your friend! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her and her attitude TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Craft Rocket Challenge - hope we see you again on our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway