Scribble Design Challenge - Bingo

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for the new challenge over at Scribbles Designs and this time around it's a little bingo!!!

For my make I decided to finish off my little calendars!!!  And I still had to do the month of November so here's my month using the fab Carl Movo from the Movember boys set  I figured for the month of November when the boys sport a mustach for the Movember and in support of Cancer it would be a good choice!

I used the following items for my bingo :) Washi tape, green, free, buttons and brads.  You can find the calendar like I used here.
I'm entering this little calendar in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Buttons galore
  2. Brownssugar challenge- Buttons
  3. Fairytale-challenge blog - Something metal - the brads are metal
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you liked this :)  Looking forward to doing the flip through of my calendar!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great project, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation. The metal part really looks very stunning and winter like. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway