Sexy Cat Lady - Karleigh Sue Challenge

I'm back with another little make for you this month  for the Karleigh Sue inspiration and this time I decided to play just for the fun of it!  You can see how I did with the video that I have done here.  You can see how the background was made as well.

I used the great image Sexy cat lady to make  a little mixed media index card.  Hope you like this little card.

I colored her up with my copics and fussy cut her.  I really had fun making this.  Hope you like it!!!

The text was done with some book pages that I have cut out.  I thought it was perfect for this.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  4. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  5. Crafty time challenges - Anything goes

Have a fabulous New Year!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. That background IS very cool! And the sentiment is just so true. : ) Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Happy New Years and I hope you will join us in 2016. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway