Sophia - Art by Mi Ran

Well Christmas is at our door!!!  And that meant that I really really had to finish off my calendar in order to be able to mail it out as a gift and have it there in time!  I'm very lucky the great Art by Mi Ran image came to the rescue for the month that I still had to finish!

For this make I decided to play with the adorable Sophia.
Digital Stamp - Sophia (#277), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I used the theme of the month which was use gold or Silver.  In my case I used some gold with the washi tape border.  I also colored the butterfly in a yellow gold color.  I colored my image using some copics and then I fussy cut her out.
To make this I used some paints, I also played with scraps napkins as well as papers :)  The calendar was found here.

I'm entering this little mixed media calendar in the following challenges:

  1. Clear it out challenge - anything goes - I used scraps of papers and paint from my stash :)  I'm also using some cereal box cardboard as the back so recycling!!!
  2. Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!  It's Hump day :)

Hugs


Comments

  1. What a lovely calendar page.Your colouring is just beautiful and I love all the mixed media layering.So creative.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway