TEW - CAS


Hello everyone!!!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind.  And this time the challenge is CAS.  So I thought it would be perfect to make a little pop up gift card.  I used my silhouette to make the box .

The image that I used here is the super cute Christmas Snowman.


The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  

I'm entering this little box in the following challenges:

  1. Come and get it - Anything goes Christmas
  2. That craftplace blog - Christmas
  3. Crafty calendar challenge - Let it snow
That's it for me for this post but I have 2 more coming :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute project. At first glance with him on the easel it looked like a sled.

    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin these gift cards. How fun.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that snowman.....so adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway