The East Wind - Big Kitty

Hello everyone!  Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you have a fabulous time with your family.  I have a little make for you using a fabulous new image from The east Wind she's called Big Kitty

I decided to make a little journaling using this great image.  I had not done journaling for awhile.

I made a little video to share with you all of my process.

And here's the picture of it.

I used a bunch of different magazine cut outs for the text to this.  I used my gelatos as well for the background.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I hope that you like this little make and take this as some inspiration.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Hugs

Comments

  1. You haven't done journalling in a while? That is like bread without the butter! Well you got nicely back into the swing of it!

    Anyway, I am just popping over to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. Your cards are going to be late (thanks so much for mine). You know me, you'd probably have a heart attack if I was ever on time!

    Much love to you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway