2016 Endeavors

Well it's 2016 and that means lots of new things that I want to try and wow my list is long... and it keeps on increasing.

I made a little video of my new list for the new year I hope that you will check this out and maybe it will inspire you :)


I'm also showing you up close on of the makes that I share on my video my idea of drawing faces from images that I find.
I also asked on my FB page as well as on my video if there are artists that you recommend that I research out :)  I would love to have your ideas.  The ones that I have on my list so far are:
Dali
bosch
Mark Ryden
Marc Chagall
Louise-andrée Roberge
Georgia O'Keeffe
Claude Monet
Laurel Burch Art
Caravaggio
Bernini
Mucha
Da Vinci
Warhol
El Greco
Van Gogh

Looking forward to your comments and ideas!!!  And please do let me know what you intend to do this year crafting wise!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Some fantastic ideas there Vicky - I shall be watching with interest :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...look at you go. Can't wait to see what other creativity you exploring this year.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10