Euro Girl Denise the Artiste - Rick St-Dennis

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all doing fabulous.  Today I'm here to share with you a very messy little journaling out of the box that I made for Sparkle and Glitter blog using the fabulous Euro Girl Denise The Artiste.

I say journaling out of the box because I have been making little journaling cards to place into an old disquette box.  I still have to embellish the box but I think it's very fun to make those little tiny journaling cards.  I'm using an old kid's game to journal on!  So recycling at it's best!  Love when I can transform something.

Anyway I have made a little video of my process including my finger painting :)

And here's the little card for you to see.

The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  I used some die cuts made with my Impression obsession die as well as a bunch of different sentiments that I have cut out of magazines. The splatters were done with a toothbrush.

I had lots of fun making this as you can see in the video!

I'm entering this little journaling make in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Creative artiste mixed media - Anything goes with the twist of chipboard - the chipboard would be the game piece that I'm using as background
  3. Pde linky party - anything goes
  4. Simply create too - Something new - I have never used a toothbrush for painting.
That's it for me for now!  Hope you like what you see here and that you will leave comments.  I really love reading them!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What an interesting and cool project. Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party. ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!
    Great art love the colors. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the PDE Linky PARTY. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    DIANA L. PDE DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome journal card! Fun design and great job on the coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Party challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10