Karleigh Sue New release - Chocolate covered strawberry

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release series at Karleigh Sue!!!!  And the new release images are just PERFECT for Valentine's day!!!!

I decided to make my hubby's Valentine's day card with my image Chocolate Covered Strawberry.  But I made it a funny Valentine's day card!!!  Just didn't want it to be just the typical one!!!


I used a very large die cut that I had in a pack and cut it out in 2 then did the edge with my Memory Keepers corner maker.  I also used my nellie's oval for the sentiment.  The funny sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I added some stickers and Voila little card finished :)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I hope you like it but mostly I hope my hubby likes it :)

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Morgans art world - Anything goes
  3. Pde linky party - Anything goes
  4. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  5. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  I'm hoping that I get some crafty time in!!!  Have a fab day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Vicky thank you for joining us over on Morgans Art World Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx :)
    MAW CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! - really original and a great layout! thank you for playing along at Wags'n Whiskers this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She a sassy girl!
    Thanks for joining us at crafting with friends

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10