Sip and Savor - Scribbles Design Challenge

It's time already for a new challenge over at Scribbles designs challenge. This month it's about drinks whatever that might mean for you!

For me with the summer coming it reminds me of a nice beer on a terrasse :) My own or a restaurant!

I totally love experimenting new beers. And very often the beers of the small local breweries have totally awesome labels. I started collecting those so that I might remember them.

I thought my 2nd "En masse" journal would be perfect for this.

And I just HAD the perfect quote from Scribbles design for this it's Five o'clock quote.


I didn't want to totally cover the fabulous label so I put the digi, that was colored with pan pastels, on a bit of washi tape.  So this is the closed (well partly closed look).

And here is the open look
I hope this has inspired you :)  If you want to see the start of  "En masse" journal you should check out Shannon Green's video here:
And there's a FB group if you want to join :)  It's about that style of journaling but so much more as well.

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky
    Love looking at your journal pages, so much to see.
    Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10