The East Wind new release June 3

Hello and happy Friday!  Hope you all had a great week.  Mine was good but very busy and I'm looking forward to relazing time over the weekend!

I'm here today to share with you a make for the new release image over at The East Wind.

I have a video to share with you the process of this and how I came about the big BLOB on her head... oh well it happens right?!?  I still think the rest is pretty cute.

And here is the postcard if you don't want to watch the video.

I made this with paints and washi tapes. I also used some stencils.  I had fun!  The sentiment was found online.  The image was colored with my copics.

Hugs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10