The east Wind challenge - Paper piecing

Well yesterday I mentioned how summer is just flying by and that Christmas is just around the corner... well today I'm sharing with you a CHRISTMAS card.  YUP I said the word Christmas.

The new challenge for The east wind is paper piecing and since I'm soooooo behind making my Christmas card that I really really had to get going.  This challenge was just perfect for it and I used the super fun image Baby it's cold outside.

I made a little video of my process here because I thought that it might be interesting for you guys to see.
And here is my card for you
I really love how it turned out.  I used a lot of dies in this one which are happy because they have been sitting in my stash for awhile...  so I used Elizabeth craft dies snowflake, Label 14, Picot edge as well as large circle from Spellbinder.  I put a little bow and finished this off with some bling from recollection.  The sentiment and image were edged with my victorian velvet distress ink.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - anything goes
  2. Inkspirational challenges - Patterned paper
  3. Stamping with dragon - christmas in August
That's it for me!  Have a fabulous Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love your color choices and the layout you used. Your card is so well made and well finished! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a brilliant card, loving the paper you have used to paper piece.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge Anything Goes over at Glitter'n'Sparkle.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Vicky! I love the layout, the colors and snowflakes, very well made! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card, thanks for the video,thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10