Calendar pages

Today I'm sharing on Youtube the final look at the calendar pages that I have done as a gift for my grandmother.

You can see the video here:
And I wanted to share here the closer look at the last 2 pages that I had not shared with you guys yet.  For those I used some oddball images that I thought where perfect :)


For the month of September I'm using the image 324
 The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  I used some left over papers in my stash as well as a little calendar that was found at the dollarstore.

For the month of March I wasn't sure if it was the Easter month... and it wasn't should have checked before lol but that is why I used a little rabbit.  I used a lot of green as well because of St-Patrick's day.  The flower embellishments were in my stash as was the papers.
I colored the cute rabbit with my copics and then fussy cut him out.

I'm entering these calendars in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting musketeers - Anything goes
  2. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Anything goes with pattern paper :)  Got lots here
  3. ccc digi creations - Anything goes
  4. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  5. Petallu challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fab Friday.

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10