Calm mind - The East Wind

Hey everyone!!!  Happy New Year!!!  Hope your holidays were wonderful and that your new year will be filled with joy and HEALTH!  That is the most important part isn't it.

Today I'm here to share with you my make with the freebie image Calm Mind that is offered by The East Wind if you are registered for the newsletter.

What a better way to start the new year than with a calm mind?!?

I have made a video to share with you the making of this journaling page.

And here it is.  I used some paints from the dollarstore as well as some paints that I purchased in a pack at Homesense our equivalent of TJ MAXX.

The stamping in the background was done with some shelf liner and some little circle items found in my dad's garage :)  Got to love that!  The papers that I used were given to me in a swap as well as the great sentiment on that card.  I have added some book paper just for the fun of it for added interest.  The image was colored with copics and then fussy cut out.

I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Allsorts challenge - Something new - lots here the digi is brand new as are the swap elements that I got and the circle items that I used for stamping that I "stole" from my dad's garage lol
  2. Crafty friends challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. My time to craft challenge - Something new
  4. 4 crafty chicks - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  My last day of break since I start back to work tomorrow... boohoohoo and my hubby and kids will be home all week... that will be hard!

Anyway Happy New Year and all the best.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful journal page! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Crazy Egg Challenge! Nance, DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journal page, great colours and sweet image, thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge with your gorgeous journal pages. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and layout!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10