Monochromatic color spread

Hello!  Hope you are all doing well!  Today I have something a bit different to share with you all!  A monochromatic journaling spread!  I used a brand new image from The East wind called Boston Terrior and you can find it here

I also made a video of my process.  I worked in my big altered book journal!  It's been awhile since I played in this one!


The background was made using my stabilo pencils and some left over papers that I had in my stash.  The sentiment was found online and I thought it was perfect for this!


The beautiful image was colored using my chameleon pens and then I fussy colored it up.  I aso used my coloring pencils.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Creative artiste mixed media  - Anything mixed media goes
  3. Morgans artworld - Anything goes
  4. Qkr stampede - Anything goes

I hope you have a great day and fabulous week!!!!

Comments

  1. GORGEOUS colouring, love the images and the final result.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super page layout, fabulous layers.
    Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal. Lovely work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous, Vicky! Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Lovely work.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10