Snow toasty again

Hello!  It's Friday!!!  Wooop woop the only bad part about it being Friday is that boy oh boy does time fly by!!!!  Can't believe we are at the end of October already!

This means that soon there will be snow around here... And I'm never quite ready for it!  I don't like the cold and wet lol

Talking of cold... I have a project to share that fits this today!  I'm using a brand new release image from Sandra Caldwell called Snow toasty again and you can find this image in her store here.

I have made a video of my process if you are interested:

The tag is made out of 5 recycled security envelopes that I have glued together!  I used FINALLY my Jane Davenport water color... well 2 of them! 
I have colored the snowman with my copics.  I added a foam snowflake and a gem as well as very soft fibers.  Finally the sentiment is from a happy planner set of stickers for holidays!

I hope that will have inspired you to go and check out the Etsy store for great images and to recycle your envelopes into other things!

Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hello Vicki..congratulations on 3k subbies. I discovered paper crafting on you tube a year ago. I have watched many of your series especially JOOTB. You are down to earth and fun and Canadian! Wow! I have used many of your ideas and love Liquitex varnish. I am going to JOOTB some fast food adv cards. I enjoyed the Craftyhodges series on quirkey characters very much. I purchased the collage sheets. I ve made a bunch of TNs for myself and enjoy jj making. I don t have a youtube channel yet. Someday when I retire! I am hoping I have commented in the proper place! Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10